Today I learnt about Russell which is the first capital of New Zealand if you want to learn more than check out the slides.
It has been a year since i have done this but I am back. There are going to be more of these coming soon. But today I learnt about Christchurch
This week I read a book called once a panther and I got a hand full of question about the book.
This term I have been working on this animation and a voice over this is also on my rubric check it out.
This term we did this thing called Tuakana Teina which stands for older person and a younger person.
This entire term I have been working on a gif and a voice over and I completed it today.
This is a vocabulary task all the way back from week 7 and i’m doing this because I went on a trip to Australia back in week 7.
Today I made an animation of the emotions of a book that I read way back in week one called the weird zone. Here is the animation below this text.
This week I finished my vocabulary and they were filled with māori words and phrases
Hello my name is Jaxon and I am in this group called Extension and I had this project where we had to make the movie. I had a bunch of roles during these 9 weeks of movie making.
Part 1: Animator
- I was an actor for one scene and it was to fake bang into a pole and then my little animation will pop up and it will say BANG.
- I was also an animator and as I said I made a bang animation but I made one more where it was this guy on a hand glider gliding down and then Wooooosh and then the thought bubble pops.
Part 2: Actor
- Even though it was a small bit the acting that I did was to fake bang into a pole. It took a lot of attempts just to film that because I kept looking into the camera. I learnt from this
- We finally got a take were it looked good but i looked into the camera so we just made a bang animation and me lying on the ground.
Part 3: Sound crew
- Me and Levi both were giving the job of finding music for the movie. We used YouTube Audio Library.
- We used YouTube Audio Library because they had free and not copy righted music.
- Levi had to leave to go to Māori practice for their performance on Friday but then me and John found some music and they were Bike Rides and Splashing Around.
- We liked those two songs because we both new the songs and really enjoyed it.
- Then I learnt how to add the songs into our movie.
Part 4: Editor
- After I added the music the film crew came back and they had more footage and I added it in to the movie what I had to do.
Finally: Look over
- Through out this entire journey I have found it fun and enjoying. Looking back at it, I liked making new discoveries and making new friends.
- When it started I knew that I would be an animator because I enjoy making animations.