Hello my name is Jaxon and I am in this group called Extension and I had this project where we had to make the movie. I had a bunch of roles during these 9 weeks of movie making.
Part 1: Animator
- I was an actor for one scene and it was to fake bang into a pole and then my little animation will pop up and it will say BANG.
- I was also an animator and as I said I made a bang animation but I made one more where it was this guy on a hand glider gliding down and then Wooooosh and then the thought bubble pops.
Part 2: Actor
- Even though it was a small bit the acting that I did was to fake bang into a pole. It took a lot of attempts just to film that because I kept looking into the camera. I learnt from this
- We finally got a take were it looked good but i looked into the camera so we just made a bang animation and me lying on the ground.
Part 3: Sound crew
- Me and Levi both were giving the job of finding music for the movie. We used YouTube Audio Library.
- We used YouTube Audio Library because they had free and not copy righted music.
- Levi had to leave to go to Māori practice for their performance on Friday but then me and John found some music and they were Bike Rides and Splashing Around.
- We liked those two songs because we both new the songs and really enjoyed it.
- Then I learnt how to add the songs into our movie.
Part 4: Editor
- After I added the music the film crew came back and they had more footage and I added it in to the movie what I had to do.
Finally: Look over
- Through out this entire journey I have found it fun and enjoying. Looking back at it, I liked making new discoveries and making new friends.
- When it started I knew that I would be an animator because I enjoy making animations.